Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Monday, November 12, 2007
- Blog Header~$100
- Blog Profile Picture~ $30
- Caricature~$40 (an exaggerated drawing)
- Portrait~$150 (for accurate lifelike portraiture)
- Original Character ~$45 per character (this includes animals, cars, basically anything but humans)
***The times listed are not the timeframe in which you will receive your artwork, this will vary based on my demand and your urgency.
( All artwork will be completed promptly and emailed as soon as possible. I will give you a timeframe when we discuss your inquiry. In general please allow two weeks. This may change as i get in the groove of how things will flow.)
Hope this is less confusing......THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Friday, November 09, 2007
- I listened to Christmas music on the christmas station this morning on the way to work and nearly burst into tears. I'm not sure why. I think it's cuz i miss my family or because i've boycotted my anxiety medicine.
- (jessica you'll like this one).. Joey Fatone might be visiting in a couple of months as a possible choice for a show we are trying to get funded at work. I don't like Nsync anymore but it makes me excited to think about. My boss is friends with him... or as i like to say... is boyfriend's with him. (he can't fire me for saying that can he?)
- I'm at work by MYSELF today... it's depressing...(everyone decided to take the day off instead of taking the day after thanksgiving off...that's crazy isn't it? )
- I've been working on an animation that i actually kinda like. Not so much because it's amazing(it's not) but because i like the little boy's personality i've made up in my head. I'll try to post it.
- I'm feeling baby hungry right now... like this very moment i mean. Again... a result of the boycott?
- Why do so many people grow up and get fat? I don't understand it. It's a little jarring to see someone you've known your whole life as a skinny stick and see them balloon to the size of the moon.
- I had a bunch of percocet (11 to be exact) that i had because of an ear surgery but i've long since recovered from the pain but was still taking the percocet because it's too amazing. My friends at work had a seudo-intervention and made me flush them down the toilet. Too much temptation....Sorry Tara... it's not good to be so happy about taking a drug you don't need. God would be mad about it.
- My nose has been clogged, runny or drainage-y for a solid 6 months now. I hate that. Doctors don't help.
- Enos is such a good husband. He's quite the tender man. Always wants to cuddle and watch tv. It's one of our favorite things to do.
- I'm gonna start doing Blog Titles on the side for extra money and because i've found that i absolutely love it. I'll charge 10 dollars an hour and since it takes about 10 hours to do, it'll be about $100. If you know anyone... send them my way. I'm building up a portfolio right now. (molly you're fine, obviously since we talked before i'd decided this.. don't worry.)
- Thanks for checking my blogs.. it makes me feel loved.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
- Molly's Blog header (thanks molly for letting me out of some projects!!)
- Jessica's Lowe family picture
- Amy's Aidan and Lauren picture
- Mother's illustrated book of pictures for her seuss-ish poem
- Enos' family portrait