Sunday, June 18, 2006

These are both high school inspired. I have a question, why did girls in highschool like these really ugly guys that were popular? I don't understand it. I KNOW i wasn't guilty of that so that's why i am legitimately asking this question. I'm sure the reverse applies too (guys like not so cute girls because they were popular) . Anyway, it just makes me mad. I (like a lot of people) wish i could redo high school and just NOT care what people thought of me. Okay, i'm done venting. The green girl is what i imagine medusa looked like as a teenager a real MAN killer. hA. (cheese) Both of these (as usual) aren't finished. who knows if i'll ever finish them. i'm really bad about that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the expression on the girl's face. the penguin came out good too.

Kyle Marshall said...

Nice expression on the character chomping down.

Audrey said...

Your characters are amazing and I like how you have more colour variety coming! Keep it up!
Oh and all guys in high school were going through something that shouldn't be called attractive in the first place- popular or not, they start to become the interesting figures that would run around like a dirty Tarzan if there weren't girls around. I've witnessed guys admitting to this.

Lindsay said...

Thanks for your comments. I agree audrey....honestly, there were some poor HIDEOUS soles (boys) who just didn't have a clue about their ape-like qualities. Thank goodness for girls :) (though i must say, there were a few tarzan's in that category too). ahha.