Monday, January 21, 2008

And the winner is....

Thanks everyone for your responses. Though everyone's response was quite intriguing and clever i'd say the winner has to be Molly. Mostly because it was so polite until it got out of character. I hope she doesn't mind that i post it on here. You get a free sketch molly!! Ah the laughter i got from the emails. HA!... Now that i've got that out of system... let's move on..... :)
  • Dear _____,

    Thank you so much for informing me that writing in all caps is like shouting. But incase you were not aware, I did that on purpose.

    What’s rude is telling someone they will not be worth anything, until they die if that. Honestly, you sound like you have issues of your own.

    Good for you that you have so much talent willing to work for you for so little. You must know by experience about burning bridges and what not, thanks for the warning. I wouldn’t want to end up like you.

    yours truly,

    the overbearing drama queen.

    ps. go screw yourself.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

a close second was Ryan and Abby's comments. HAHA.

Vagabond Mother said...

What? The contest is over? Ah, darn.

Tara said...

Molly's is classic, please tell me you are sending that to him? And then block his address. AND let Jessica sign up his address for everything under the sun! :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

go molly!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! just love it!! Sorry, I had no idea what was going on...so I had a little reading to do! :)

Your proud sister!! :)

molly said...

go me, ha ha!

Amanda said...

GO MOLLY! That last line was out of Character--and personally I think it might be better to leave it off--just to show him you don't need to lose your temper at all:)

Are you going to send it????

Lindsay said...

No, i'm just going to stay away from him and make him feel like an idiot for sinking to personal insults. Honestly... my family and kids?! that's just low.