Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Why I've always hated games...

...okay... i guess it's cuz i'm lazy and i feel like games are a waste of time... but when your time is filled with waiting for assignments from other people at work... i'll be happy to waste my time with a good old fashioned game of tag...blogger tag that is... so i'm supposed to post 6 items about myself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on my blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same. Here are my six....(damn... i thought i could hide these...)
  1. I love High School Musical and Zac Efron. (yes i realize that he and IT are way too young for me but everyone likes SOMEONE or SOMETHING they are ashamed of...right? also... you'll better understand why when you reach number 5)
  2. I hate shoes and socks. (i never wear them at work... my first ritual of the work day is to sit down at my desk, light my candle, get a drink of water and take off my shoes. the shoes remain off until lunchtime and then are again taken off after that...i think i annoy the company downstairs by my casual-ness...who cares... they aren't a real company anyway... no seriously... they sell a fake product...it's a bit scandalous.)
  3. I frequently yell at my superiors and coworkers. (seriously... it's a wonder i still have a job..i know i know... i'm working on it... it's all in good fun (and anger))
  4. I have a plethora of baby clothes.(By no fault or purchasing of my own i own approximately 30 baby outfits...or more because people with babies have decided that i need to stock up "just in case" and have generously donated their goods.)
  5. I am slightly obsessed with "emo" people. (i can't quite put my finger on it....they are so annoyingly depressed and angry or think they are too cool to be your friend but i can't stop staring because it's so DANG irritating!!...enos has this problem too... if you don't know what an "emo"see pictures below..)
  6. I hurt myself at least three times a day. (i don't always know my bodily limits and seem to always hit my elbow or knee or toe on things at least 3 times a day...my hands and toes are COVERED in scars from these events...stupid.)
  7. Okay the people i am tagging are Jessica, Amy, Mother, Father, Tara and Sheriece.. remember... you are supposed to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same. Good luck.

3 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

I was hoping that you would say you were really a man. Maybe next time.

Tara said...

I'm glad I could say I already knew most of what you posted, makes me feel good that I know my sister-in-law. :)
OK, I'll get to it on my blog, (since Janae tagged me as well), but I might post a few other things first. I need some time to think about 6 things that most people do not know about me. I have such a big mouth, most of my friends know all my interesting dark secrets. :) (but seriously, I'm having a hard time thinking of things as interesting and corny as what you wrote, you are so wity) :)!?!

Anonymous said...

How did you get those cute daisies bullets on your blog...I LOVE THEM!!!